- About Us
- Well Fed
- Get Involved
- Are You In Need?
- Contact us
Today in the City of Wolverhampton there are families and single people struggling to buy food and other essentials.
For people on low incomes, a sudden crisis can mean going hungry.
What would YOU do if you…
- Were made redundant and couldn’t find work?
- Had to flee your home due to domestic violence?
- Had difficulty filling in forms so your benefit claim was delayed?
- Received an unexpected bill and had no savings?
- Had no family/support network to help you in financial difficulties?
The Well is here to support local people in these and similar crises, by providing emergency food, inc. baby food, as well as adult and baby toiletries.
‘You shall not harden your heart nor shut your hand from your poor brother…You shall surely give to him, and your heart should not be grieved when you give to him, because for this thing the LORD your God will bless you in all your works and in all to which you put your hand…You shall open your hand wide to your brother, to your poor and your needy, in your land’.
(The Bible-Deuteronomy 15)
To find out more about the need in Wolverhampton please follow this link which gives up the most recent information on the Indices of Deprivation.