- About Us
- Well Fed
- Get Involved
- Are You In Need?
- Contact us
The Well is a faith project in every way. Every item of food, finance and equipment, as well as the volunteers and connections with churches, schools, referral agencies etc. is prayed into the project.
We know that Jesus told us to start this project because He loves the people of Wolverhampton so very much.
We look to Him for wisdom, future plans and all that we will need to do what He has asked us to do to care for those in need in Wolverhampton.
We believe in being specific in our requests to God. Here’s an example:
We really needed a regular supply of cereals as breakfast is such an important start to the day. This is especially important for children, so that they can concentrate on their school work and not their rumbling tummies. So we asked Jesus to arrange it. Within a matter of months we started to receive a wonderful variety of Kelloggs cereals and cereal bars on every pallet of food we collected. This was in early 2011 and has continued to date.
PARTNER WITH US IN PRAYER
‘If two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven’ – (Matthew 18 v 19)
Whether in churches, small groups or as a family, we are so thankful to those who join with our team to pray for the work of The Well and for our City.
Please pray for the following areas:
- Strength & Protection over the whole team
- Wisdom in overseeing the work
- Larger premises & equipment
- Thank God for His continual provision!
- Blessings upon all who receive the food parcels – that they will know the hope,love and peace that comes from Jesus Christ as well as freedom from their difficult circumstances.
- The prosperity of our City