- About Us
- Well Fed
- Get Involved
- Are You In Need?
- Contact us
Getting Ready For Harvest!
On August 28, 2015
Each year we are overwhelmed by the generosity of the people of our City, and are getting ready to receive your donations.
There continues to be a great need to support City residents who are in severe financial difficulties. We have seen an increase in families needing emergency food, and the cuts to statutory services mean that other avenues of support are less available to those in crisis.
So, if you are planning a Harvest Festival event with The Well in mind, we hope you will find this information helpful:
- The Well Harvest Shopping List 2015 These are the items that will be most appreciated this Harvest season.
- The Well-Map & Directions. For those who wish to drop off your donation, or we are happy to collect by arrangement.
- Harvest Presentation. If you would like one of our Team to speak at your School/Church Harvest Service, or other Harvest themed event, please contact us.
- Contact Details. Tel: 01902 256523 (leave a message if we can’t answer); email us via our Contact form or at email@example.com
- In Date Food! Please remember to donate ONLY food within its Best Before end (BBE) date, otherwise we cannot use it.